Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Many Faces of Tim Marcum...



Happy




Angry




Frustrated




Confused




Frisky




Playful

Yeah, Tampa Bay head coach Tim Marcum rarely cracks a smile. I did see him smile when receiving the Foster Cup back in 2003, but it may have just been gas. After that, even at the post-ArenaBowl celebrations, I never saw his expression change.

Great guy to have a beer with, tough S.O.B. to interview after a win or a loss. He can be nasty and ornery at times, but everyone tells me he's an all-around good guy. This may get me banned from ever covering a Tampa Bay home game. He allegedly only wanted positive things written about his team. Write something negative and lose your credentials. See what I mean?

For more of Marcum, a person, you love, hate, or love to hate, click here, here (for some comments by "fans"), and here.

0 comments: